Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager (CSM) reporting to the Manager of Customer Service. Customer
Service Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and providing continuous
improvements to the companys customer service processes. The CSM will manage the
customer relationship throughout the product life cycle once the equipment has been
placed into commercial operation.
- Manage all aftermarket commercial and technical concerns of the assigned customer
accounts commencing upon commercial operation of the power plant equipment, parts or
- Facilitate the single point communication interface philosophy between the customer
and the company.
- Provide 24 hour technical support as required to assigned customer accounts, including
emergency field service support.
- Responsible for administering all company contractual warranty commitments during the
warranty period and is responsible in meeting the assigned warranty budget for assigned
- Responsible for warranty parts shipments, coordination of returned material for the
sites, and vendor repairs of returned material from the field.
- Manage the availability and reliability information for assigned accounts.
- Responsible in coordinating and planning maintenance events with the customer to
ensure high availability and reliability of the equipment. This includes the planning and
coordination of field engineering services (Company Customer Service Engineers, Field
Engineers and Contractors) as may be required.
- Coordinate the sale of spare parts and Service Bulletins to each assigned account to
help meet fleet availability requirements.
- Establish a good working relationship with assigned customer base to ensure continuous
quality improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and help to sell engine shop repairs when and engine shop visit is
- Work closely with other functional groups within the company to ensure customer
expectations are met or exceeded.
- Provide a weekly report regarding the status of customer accounts detailing all
outages and other commercial concerns for business reviews.
- Manage Aftermarket proposals from selling through execution and warranty
- Travel to Customers is expected in an effort to build relationships, handle emergency
troubleshooting or repairs within the capability of the CSM and in support of potential
new unit sales campaigns.
Well Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- 5 years Power industry and/or gas turbine experience.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Contractual service business knowledge.
- Highly effective communications and influencing skills.
- Ability to travel about 10% of the time to customer sites.
- International experience will be helpful. Multi-lingual also preferred but not
- Engineering or business degree preferred