Fashion Marketing and Management Lecturer / Fashion Design Lecturer (Based in China, India or Vietnam)
RAFFLES EDUCATION CORPORATION
Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different
cultures across ASIA?
RafflesEducationCorp ranks as one of the Top 200 Asia-Pacific companies on the Forbes
Asia’s “Best Under a Billion” list for three consecutive years from 2006 to 2008.
Raffles Education Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as
the largest private education group in Asia. Since establishing its first college in
Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate three universities and 25 colleges
across nine countries in the Asia-Pacific region: Singapore, China, India, Vietnam,
Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Australia and New Zealand, with a total student population
of over 30,000.
We are currently expanding and in the midst of recruiting the below Lecturers to join us
on a 2 year Full Time renewable contract. Please note that we are actively recruiting
for our campus.
Fashion Marketing and Management Lecturer / Fashion Design Lecturer
- Based in China, India or Vietnam –
• Though basic course materials are provided, candidates are given the flexibility
to design course curriculum materials for lessons in Fashion Design or Fashion Marketing
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
• Monitor and endeavor to maintain high student moral and motivation
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Rewarding Salary, Flexibility to move around our campus located in the Asia
Pacific region, Work with our International breed team of lecturers
• Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design, Fashion Management, Fashion Merchandising or
equivalent from a recognized academic institution
5 years industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Fashion Business, Fashion Buying,
Fashion History, Fashion Merchandising & Marketing, Shape & Composition, Styles &
Trends, or other relevant areas of study, but not a must have
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them
achieve their potential
• Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle
students of different countries
• Have a passion in teaching.
As we’re on the lookout for more Lecturers to nurture the budding creative minds in
Asia, we also welcome referrals/application for the following discipline:
Fashion Design, Interactive Media, Interior Design, Product Design, Jewellery Design,
Games & Animation, Visual Communication and Business Management Lecturers.
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format),
academic certificates (in English Language) as well as a recent photograph to, Ms Jennie